- Does Alklean offer reconditioned units?
a. Most of the time, customers are buying a pressure washer for the first time, or have totally used up their old machine. Because of this, Alklean has a limited number of used machines.
- Does Alklean offer both hot and cold style washers?
a. Yes, Alklean offers Hot water, Cold water, gas and electric machines. Additionally we offer steam cleaning equipment, parts washers and a variety of other types of equipment.
- Does Alklean do repair/warranty work?
a. Yes, Alklean’s service department offers both in shop and on site repair work.
- Can I get cleaners and other chemicals at Alklean?
a. Yes, Alklean has a variety of degreasers, cleaning products and other chemicals available for your cleaning needs.
- Does Alklean have parts available for sale?
a. Yes, Alklean has thousands of items in stock daily and available for order for you to do your own repair work.
- What is pressure washing?
- Are there any benefits of using hot water pressure washers over a cold water pressure washer?
- Should I choose a belt driven pressure washer or direct drive?
- How do I choose between a gas and electric powered pressure washer?
- Which is more important PSI or GPM?
- What accessories are available for my Alklean pressure washer?
- Depending on my water supply, are there certain pressure washers I should consider?
- What creates the pressure on my pressure washer?
- Does Alklean offer trailer mounted pressure washers?
- How do I winterize my pressure washer?